WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

togetherforchrist - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* togetherforchrist > Topics

Subject: What kind of music should christian listen to
Replies: 11 Views: 3655

gohanz 12/23/2006 - 1:20:27
What music should a christian listen to i dont want to sin i listen hip hop and culture *

kyleval 12/24/2006 - 6:40:17
It should be christian/gospel songs.Songs with inspiring message *

cheovele 1/1/2007 - 9:05:04
music that edifies you.gospel music is in all beats thus you have it all *

cmwansa 1/3/2007 - 5:32:56
Whatever is good, beneficial and worth of praise think of such things says the apostle paul.just what fellowshp is there between light and darknes? As a born again christian, u have to listen to what i term as heavenly music.as a christian, don't do evethg coz every1 is doing it! A 100 times no! we are the salt of ths world but if we lose our saltnes we are doomed. *

cmwansa 1/3/2007 - 5:36:34
Whatever is good, beneficial and worth of praise think of such things says the apostle paul.just what fellowshp is there between light and darknes? As a born again christian, u have to listen to what i term as heavenly music.as a christian, don't do evethg coz every1 is doing it! *

cmwansa 1/3/2007 - 5:40:34
Whatever is good, beneficial and worth of praise think of such things says the apostle paul.just what fellowshp is there between light and darknes? *

cmwansa 1/3/2007 - 5:42:23
Whatever is good, beneficial and worth of praise think of such things says the apostle paul. *

maurn 20.11.07 - 04:18pm
Christianity is a virtue ua friends wil judge u thru the kind of music u r listen 2.music is what separated God with lucifer.he wanted 2 b praised u c the gentiles praise him y should u join them n u r called by Him *

evangel7 4.01.08 - 04:56pm
When it comes to music, tv, movies, books, etc...ask yourself 3 questions. 1) does it line up w/ scriptures? 2) does it glorify God? 3) if Jesus was right beside you would you be embarrassed for Him to hear/watch/see it too? *

siwe.t 21.01.08 - 08:15am
What we listen to should be judged by the Holy Spirit. Ask him what kind of music should you listen to and will it please him. 1 john 2:27 but the anointing ( the Holy Spirit) which you have received will teach you everything... *

msantiri 2.09.08 - 02:31pm
Any music which has a true meaning and which praise and worship GOD is ok, besides he is the one who made us 2 be different *

peggyxxx 4.04.10 - 04:29am
1St music z very powerful.u all knw tht while in heaven, th devil ws th chief musician n wen he fel, he fel wth ths talent.so he z tryn by all means possibl 2 lead many away 4m th light.plz note, wat u lstn 2 is wt u become....GIGO....ax urslf wt z th 1st thng tht cmz 2 ur head wen u lstn 2 tht typ f music...does t remind u how awesome God is o does t remind u f th beats f a secular sng samwea?if th music doesnt glorify God, ts nt wrth lstning 2....remember, everythng is permissibl bt nt everythng z beneficial.everythng z permissibl n i wl nt b mastered by nythng!GOD BLESS!!!! *

* togetherforchrist Forum

Search:
topics replies

* togetherforchrist

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search